Dry Ice Blasting Services for Food & Beverage Equipment in Midland, Texas
Food and beverage processing equipment accumulates carbonized residue, grease, seasonings, harmful bacteria, adhesives, labels, and many other contaminants, which take a significant amount of time to clean. However, EV Power Wash is here to save your time. Hire our dry ice blasting services for a quick and professional cleaning of the equipment.
EV Power Wash has the Expertise in Providing Dry Ice Blasting Services for Food and Beverage Industry
We provide dry ice blasting services in Midland, Texas, for food processing facilities, commercial kitchens, and beverage facilities. When cleaning food and beverage processing equipment, our professionals remove contaminants such as wax, grease, proteins, glue, crumbs, and other build-ups that prevent your food and beverage processing equipment from operating at peak performance.
Dry ice blasting is EPA, USDA, and FDA approved for the food and beverage processing industry. According to the Food Standards Agency, dry ice blasting is effective in decontaminating surfaces having Salmonella, E. coli, and Listeria. Apart from removing the harmful bacteria from the surfaces, dry ice blasting has many other benefits when it comes to providing a safe and non-toxic cleaning method for food and beverage processing equipment.
Dry ice blasting requires little or no downtime. Dry ice evaporates instantly from the equipment. That is why it can be simultaneously applied even when the equipment is operating. No waste products are formed during this process. The process is eco-friendly and more efficient as compared to other clean solvents or blasting material.
Processing & Packaging Equipment Cleaning
Increase line productivity by
getting a cleaner clean in less time
What Type of Food & Beverage Equipment Requires Dry Ice Blasting?
Hygienic conditions are very essential when it comes to the production of foods and beverages. Dry ice blasting services offer effective and safe cleaning of mixers, containers, and ovens. This process does not leave any harmful secondary waste behind. Here are some few items that need cleaning with dry ice blasting:
- Wafer Oven Plates
- Industrial Ovens
- Conveyors and Mixers
- Air Conveyor Systems
- Conveyor Belts
- Bottle Fillers
- Coffee Roaster Equipment
- Adhesives used in Packaging
Our Professionals are Trained and Certified
Expert professionals at EV Power Wash have advanced training and certification:
- HACCP Trained Personnel
- HACCP Certified Personnel
- SQF Practitioners
- Allergen Control
- SQF Compliant
- GMP Trained Personal
- Allergen Product Cleanup or Removal
- Food Quality Risk Assessment
- HACCP Job Site Quality Risk Assessment
- Raw Material and Allergen Risk Assessment
- Continuous Process Improvement Program
- LOTO Training – OSHA
- OSHA 10-Hour and 30-Hour training
- Zone Analysis and Cleaning
- Food Safety Program
- Food Defense Program
- Respiratory Fitness Certified
- Food Quality Program
- Aerial Lifts Training – OSHA
Why Choose Dry Ice Blasting Services?
Reasons you should hire dry ice blasting services for food and beverage equipment are:
- We provide better cleaning and high-quality services.
- Minimal machine reassembly and disassembly is required.
- In-place cleaning of the equipment.
- It is approved by the FDA.
- There are no residual and disposal issues.
- The method is non-flammable, non-conductive, and non-abrasive.
- It is environment-friendly.
- The method is chemical-free.
- It produces no secondary waste.
- It eliminates all the wear and tear.
- Dry ice blasting is harmless to humans, marine life, and animals.
- It kills all the molds, fungi, bacteria, and other organic growths.
- Less labor is required in this process.