Dry Ice Blasting Services for Machinery & Equipment in Midland, Texas
Choose Cold Jet Dry Ice Blasting Services to extend the lifespan of your machinery and equipment.
We Deliver Unparalleled Results When it Comes to Dry Ice Blasting
Do you want to extend the life span and reduce service disruptions of your machinery and equipment? If yes, then EV Power Wash is here to provide your machinery and equipment with Cold Jet Dry Ice Blasting services in Midland, Texas. Dry ice blasting is a non-conductive and environmentally responsible cleaning process, which creates no secondary waste and is residue-free. Clean equipment and machinery are crucial for high performing and reliable operations. That’s where dry ice blasting comes in. Cleaning sensitive machinery and equipment without any damage to remove thick grease and burnt carbon from hard metal surfaces is quite a delicate job. However, EV Power Wash has unparalleled versatility in doing so.
Reduce cleaning time by eliminating
water and secondary waste
We Provide Dry Ice Blasting to a Wide Array of Industries
Dry ice blasting has many applications when it comes to providing dry ice blasting services to a variety of industries. In fact, this is the most popular and highly-demanded cleaning method. Why? The answer is that dry ice blasting is environment-friendly, efficient, and an employee-friendly cleaning method. With no other method capable of cleaning machinery and equipment without reassembly and disassembly, dry ice blasting is a time-saver as well as money-saver for industrial companies. Industries that benefit from this service are:
- Electrical & Power Generation
- Boiler Cleaning
- Food and Beverage Processing
- HRSG Cleaning
- Pulp and Paper
- Printing Industry
Why Choose Dry Ice Blasting Services?
Reasons why dry ice blasting is efficient for cleaning industrial & commercial machinery and equipment are:
- It increases uptime through in-place cleaning. This method can be performed on-line without any disassembly of the equipment. The process is fast and needs no drying time.
- Dry ice blasting causes no damage to the substrate. It is a non-abrasive method, which quickly removes the contaminants from panels, lines, wiring, tubes, belts, and switches.
- It completely eliminates the need to use hazardous solvents. This method has replaced the labor-intensive manual scrapping.
- Dry ice blasting quickly cleans the tight spaced areas, which are inaccessible by human hands.
- This method is safe for the cleaning of electrical components. It helps in cleaning ultra-sensitive areas like electrical components, switches, wiring, photo-electric sensors, etc. without any damage.
Why is Dry Ice Blasting the Safest and Most-Requested Service?
Reasons why dry ice blasting for machinery and equipment is a secure and cleanest process because:
- It is approved by the EPA, FDA, and USDA. It is non-hazardous, non-toxic, and kills all the mold & bacterial growth.
- It is recommended to clean machinery and equipment in various industries.
- No harmful gases are released while dry ice blasting.
- It does not produce any secondary waste.
- It is safe because when dry ice makes an impact on the surface, it dissipates into the atmosphere.
- No harsh chemicals are used while dry ice blasting. Harsh chemicals can cause eczema, dermatitis, and other serious health problems.
- It eliminates the exposure of employees to hazardous chemicals.
- Dry ice blasting is environment friendly.
- Dry ice blasting is a byproduct of different industrial processes. It is obtained from reclaimed CO2. However, it does not produce and release any carbon dioxide into the atmosphere. Therefore, it has zero contribution to the greenhouse effect.